|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Zero Waste Club - Coconut Dishwashing Block
Great alternative to plastic liquid soap and fairy liquid bottles. Zero Waste Club Dish Washing Soap Block soap is amazing at cleaning grease and hard grime on pots and dishes. Comes without any plastic whatsoever.
- No palm oil, no SLS. no phosphates, no preservatives. All natural biodegradable ingredients
- Unscented and naturally occurring organic derived ingredients. Made mainly with organic coconuts. All ingredients are natural and biodegradable. No harm to the waterways. Check materials below to see full list of earth-friendly ingredients
- The 200g dish block will last you over 2 months. Saving you money and helping to cut down on plastic consumption
- Tree planted for soap block sold
- Scientific names of the naturally occurring ingredients: Sodium Cocoate, Purified Water, Glycerol, Sodium Coco Isethionate, Decyl Glucoside. Sodium Carbonate, Citric Acid
- 100% plastic-free
- Comes in a 100% recycled Kraft box, which is 100% recyclable.